Bridging the Gap. Diversity in a Diverse Insurance Market.
Oct 6, 2016
You are invited to our next Insurance Industry Professionals of Color meeting on October 6, 2016!
We had a great turn out for our meeting on July 14, 2016 at Aon. We were able to have an engaging conversation and some great networking between Underwriters, Brokers, Claims Professionals, and Risk Managers of color in the NYC/NJ/CT area. We are looking forward to another great event and expect a significantly larger crowd.
We know calendars fill up very quickly, so we wanted to send out this initial invite so you can save the date and register as soon as possible.
If you are new to The Water Street Club …
Our goal is to provide Insurance Professionals of Color a place to:
- Network within the Insurance Industry
- Seek Mentorship
- Develop client relationships
- Create a personal and professional network within the industry
- Develop the skills to succeed in your practice area
- Learn from those who have already achieved success in the industry
- Develop a network for those that come after us
Please register as soon as possible as space is limited.
Please feel free to forward this to any Underwriters, Brokers, Claims Professionals, or Risk Managers you think may be interested.
Hope to see you there!
We will be welcoming a panel of insurance industry executives for an open and engaging discussion. Plus some great networking!
The Water Street Club – Organizing Committee